Paper craft artist Owen Gildersleeve has been over the moon to win several awards over the past few months for both personal and professional projects from Graphis, ADC and AI-AP. We want to share with you some of his most successful projects.
– Owen’s Dozen Greetings cards, which were developed with us as a promotional marketing item, was selected as a chosen winner in the AI-AP awards and will be featured in their online archives!
– Owen’s poster for Arcade Fire (Another Planet Entertainment) was awarded gold in the music category. at the Graphis award with a gold, silver and honourable mention.
– His multi-layered topographic cover for Time Out LA‘s issue focusing on LA Canyon region received a merit in the illustration category at the ADC awards
– His colourful Bonnaroo festival poster (Another Planet Entertainment) constructed from layers of brightly coloured paper received an honourable mention in the Music category at the Graphis Poster Annual
– And lastly, Owen’s Wonderful poster received 2 awards from both ADC and Graphis!